This is the Linux app named Shutter Encoder whose latest release can be downloaded as ShutterEncoder14.9Mac64bits.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shutter Encoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shutter Encoder is an video, audio and image converter based on FFmpeg and other great tools.
It has been designed by video editors in order to be as accessible and efficient as possible.
It's a swiss knife tool for any video editor.
Link to website & downloads : https://www.shutterencoder.com
- Without conversion:
Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, Merge, Extract, Subtitling, Video inserts
- Sound conversions:
WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- Editing codecs:
DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, GoPro CineForm, Uncompressed YUV
- Output codecs:
H.264, H.265, VP8, VP9, AV1, OGV
- Broadcast codecs:
XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP
- Old codecs:
DV PAL, MJPEG, Xvid, WMV, MPEG
- Archiving codec:
- Images creation:
- Burn & Rip:
DVD, Blu-ray, DVD RIP
Loudness & True Peak, Audio normalization, Cut detection, Black detection, Media
- Batch process
- Create/Burn subtitles
- Overlay image/video or text
- Fade-in/out transitions
- Extract streams
- Generate OP-Atom files
- Download web videos
- Normalize audio loudness
- Show media informations
- Record your screen
- Supports all formats and codecs available with FFmpeg
Java SWT, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shutter-encoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.