This is the Linux app named Shuup whose latest release can be downloaded as Release3.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Shuup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Shuup is an open source e-commerce platform that allows you to build innovative custom marketplaces. Be it a niche single marketplace or a multivendor marketplace; a place to sell products, services or rentals; Shuup can create the custom multi-vendor business solution that you want.
- 3 ways to setup multivendor environment
- Design Features: custom branding, built-in page editor, responsive design and more
- Product Management Features: bulk product editing, import/export, track inventory and more
- Ecommerce Features: order management, user management, wish lists, coupon codes and more
- Multivendor Features: admin dashboard, easy vendor sign up and setup and more
- Marketing Features: social media sharing, SEO settings, loyalty programs and more
- Payment Features: multiple payment options, secure customer wallets and more
- Reporting and Analytics Features: reports, vendor analytics and more
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/shuup.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.