This is the Linux app named SICK whose latest release can be downloaded as SICKbetav1.2.1_Podo_.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SICK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sick IRC Client, Kid!, or SICK for short, is a small Unix and GNU/Linux IRC client running from the terminal, written in pure Python. The entire project is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2.
WARNING: SICK is a WIP, don't expect the experience of a complete IRC client yet. We're working on it. Installation instructions can be found at https://github.com/Weloxux/sick/wiki/Installation
ANOTHER WARNING: SourceForge doesn't always get the latest updates on time, for some unknown reason. Get the latest version at https://github.com/Weloxux/sick/releases
- Logging and link-catching
- Support for multiple channels in a single terminal window
- A high level of customisability
- An extensive API for scripting in Python and Lua
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sick-client/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.