This is the Linux app named SIDPLAY64 whose latest release can be downloaded as sidplay64-all-versions-v1.21.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SIDPLAY64 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A native Commodore 64 program that can play SID files from the High Voltage SID Collection (HVSC).
It will run from any C64 friendly device.
SID songs will be played back at correct speed on both PAL and NTSC computers.
Now also supports SIDFX, Turbo Chameleon and
BASIC sid files and lastly, a inject song length tool to play songs at correct lengths.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sidplay64/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.