This is the Linux app named SimCampus. Social Simulation whose latest release can be downloaded as SimCampus.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimCampus. Social Simulation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SimCampus. Social Simulation
SimCampus is a software programmed in java. The goal of this project has been the development of a simulation tool for recommendation system of extracurricular activities on a university campus. This simulation provides the advantage to avoid problems that may develop during a real implementation and operation of this system.
It is simulated a recommendation system of extracurricular activities for students of a university campus considering their free time (time between classes) and preferences (interest, hobbies). It is presented a model of the UCAM university campus but the tool can be extrapolated to any other university campus because it is fully configurable.
The developed tool can also optimize the number of elements necessary for recommendation system and the total number of students who may be informed until the system reaches its saturation level.
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simcampus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.