This is the Linux app named Simd whose latest release can be downloaded as simd.4.2.74.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Simd Library is a free open source image processing library, designed for C and C++ programmers. It provides many useful high performance algorithms for image processing such as: pixel format conversion, image scaling and filtration, extraction of statistic information from images, motion detection, object detection (HAAR and LBP classifier cascades) and classification, neural network.
The algorithms are optimized with using of different SIMD CPU extensions. In particular the library supports following CPU extensions: SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512 for x86/x64, VMX(Altivec) and VSX(Power7) for PowerPC, NEON for ARM.
The Simd Library has C API and also contains useful C++ classes and functions to facilitate access to C API. The library supports dynamic and static linking, 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, Android and Linux, MSVS, G++ and Clang compilers, MSVS project and CMake build systems.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.