This is the Linux app named simon whose latest release can be downloaded as how_to_get_simon.txt. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named simon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The project provides a ready-to-use interface for the julius CSR engine for a handicapped child which is not able to use the keyboard well. It integrates into X11 and Windows.
Find out how you can help: http://simon-listens.org/index.php?support
Education, End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/speech2text/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.