This is the Linux app named Simple Data Storage (SDS) File Format whose latest release can be downloaded as sds-1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Data Storage (SDS) File Format with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Data Storage (SDS) File Format
Libraries (in various languages) for managing files in the Simple Data Storage (SDS) file format, an easily human readable/editable format for representing recursive data structures consisting of scalars, arrays and hashes.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sds-file/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.