This is the Linux app named Simple Infopanel whose latest release can be downloaded as Infopanelv103.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Infopanel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Infopanel is a free digital signage software that works like a slider and shows only title, image, description and QR-Code for URL on every slide. It provides its own GUI for the editing based on PHP-Framework Symfony. The GUI has an integrated simple role concept. This tool can be used for digital signage, Information panels (infopanels), News aggregators, events or similar. You only need to have docker installed to start this application. The source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/InfoDeskMe/Infopanel
- React infopanel
- Integrated GUI
- Easy to install
- PHP Backend
- Docker ready
- Simple digital signage tool
- Open source
- Free to use
- Role concept
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/infopanel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.