This is the Linux app named Simple Inventory Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as InventoryManagerAlpha-1.2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Inventory Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Inventory Manager
This isn't a huge app but if you have anything you would like to see implemented please let me know!
Obviously most people would prefer using Excel but this was made for people who don't know how to use Excel or just don't want to.
In the next coming update I've migrated to SQLite for the database. This will be coming within the next week or so!
Change log November 28th:
- Added layout manager so application now scales.
- Fixed dialog boxes not showing correctly.
- Dialog boxes now appear in the center of the app.
- Filtering should be quicker and less glitchy.
- Filtering is now automatic as you type.
- Migrate Remove button to right click popup on table/cell.
- Create an edit function and add to the right click popup.
- Add and remove items.
- Filter through existing entries.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleinventorymanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.