This is the Linux app named simpleowlapi whose latest release can be downloaded as simpleowlapi-lib-1.2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named simpleowlapi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
simpleOWLAPI is a light-weight wrapper for the OWLAPI that enables faster programmatic development of OWL ontologies with more concise code using the power of the Manchester OWL Syntax and related parsers. The wrapper does not make use of all the features of the more powerful OWLAPI. Rather, it is designed specifically for rapid and concise ontology construction in workflows involving semantic data engineering. It can also be used in contexts such as educational and demonstration settings in courses, workshops and tutorials. In particular, the library can also be used in Jupyter notebooks using a Java kernel such as the IJava kernel.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleowlapi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.