This is the Linux app named SimplePDF whose latest release can be downloaded as simplepdf_1_0_Beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SimplePDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
As the name of the application suggests, its very simple. User just have to provide the list of images and text files, whose contents they want to have in the PDF in a configuration file. The application reads the configuration file and generates the PDF
Customer Service, Education, End Users/Desktop, Legal Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simplepdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.