This is the Linux app named Sims3 Tools to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as s3pe_17-0520-1821.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sims3 Tools to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sims3 Tools to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:sims3tools provides a set of tools for the Sims3 modder, based around the s3pi library. It includes:
a package editor (s3pe), which allows most useful resources to be edited;
an Object / CAS Part cloner (s3oc) for creating a base for modifications;
a sims3pack packer/unpacker (s3su), which simplifies handling the content of these files;
a string table editor (s3se) for allowing string table resources to be efficiently edited;
plus a number of additional utilities.
Note that development on sims3tools has now finished.
- Sims 3 Package Editor (inc tools for specific resources) (s3pe)
- Sims 3 Object Cloner (including CAS Parts) (s3oc)
- Sims3Pack Unpacker/Packer (s3su)
- Sims 3 String Table Editor (s3se)
- Mesh Exchange with Blender and MilkShape
- DDS Tool
- Package Compare Tool
- Assembly code protection removal Tool
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sims3tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.