This is the Linux app named Simthetic to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as simthetic-1.7.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simthetic to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simthetic to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Simthetic is a simulation tool for modelling the performance of digital communication systems, developed by Technical University Hamburg-Harburg, Germany. Available library plugins enable the simulation of OFDM systems.
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simthetic/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.