This is the Linux app named Simply Memory Manager to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SimplyMM.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simply Memory Manager to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simply Memory Manager to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Simply Memory Manager replaces the native Free Pascal memory manager on Windows to prevent memory errors on multiple allocation and freeing of a large amount of memory.
Works correctly with Lazarus.
Simply Memory Manager demonstrates enough good performance both for single- and multi-thread tasks.
Simply Memory Manager is a part of OpenSIMPLY project https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensimply/
Home page: http://opensimply.org
- Prevention the "out of memory" error when cyclically allocating and freeing a large amount of memory
- A bit faster on avalanche-like memory allocation requests
- There is a "reserved memory" feature for the "out of memory" case
Delphi/Kylix, Lazarus, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simply-memory-manager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.