This is the Linux app named Sinapsis whose latest release can be downloaded as Sinapsis.XIII-X.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sinapsis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Free and portable software for visualization and post-processing of results from Quantum Chemistry calculations. Oriented, but not limited, to satisfy the visualization needs from Lowdin [http://www.cucei.udg.mx/~robertof] and deMon2k.
- Direct visualization from Lowdin output files
- Direct visualization from deMon2k ourput
- On the fly construction of scalar fields
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sinapsis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.