This is the Linux app named Sinis whose latest release can be downloaded as sinis-permission-gui-windows-installer-0.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sinis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CVS Permissioning Tool
It allows you to tightly control commit and tagging access to your CVS Repository.
This tool makes cvs a serious player in the SCM Tool World it makes up to any other system such as VSS or ClearCase.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sinis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.