This is the Linux app named Sino Linux Middleware and Mobile Suites whose latest release can be downloaded as sino_omar-3.0-alpha2-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sino Linux Middleware and Mobile Suites with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sino Linux Middleware and Mobile Suites
The Sino Project is an Open Source initiative that utilized
code developed by the Chinese government. Sino Linux Middleware v3.0 and Mobile Business Application Suites are built and tested in conjunction with the OSDL in a high volume, enterprise read
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Manufacturing, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
C++, PL/SQL, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sino/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.