This is the Linux app named SirOne xMouse whose latest release can be downloaded as xMouse_SourceAndExample.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SirOne xMouse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Our project was born from the idea of creating gravitational fields near the visual controllers in a given application.In case of cursor “braking” near the controllers, gravitational fields are formed and become active, aiding and improving the correct placement and selection of the desired controller.
All this process doesn’t put any restriction in free cursor movements: the fields are activated only in case of cursor braking near a predefined control. No unwanted interrelations or selections.A determinant library in a specific situation.
xMouse only works when it’s imported into an application, after configuring the fields of every control.
xMouse is the perfect solution for anyone which desires to have more control over his own personal computer, simplifying the interaction between man and machine.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sironexmouse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.