This is the Linux app named Site Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as sitetools-1.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Site Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe sitetools project is a collection of tools to facilitate the management of websites. It includes individual programs that perform separate tasks to help make a web masters daily routine easier to manage and less error prone.
- sitediff: Performs a basic diff on files and directories between the development and production servers of a website.
- sitepet: Appends web site ideas to a log file on your website for later use.
- sitesync: Updates a website by FTPing files from a development server to a production server.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sitetools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.