This is the Linux app named SITools2 whose latest release can be downloaded as SITools2-2.4-install.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SITools2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SITools2 is a new CNES generic tool performed by a joint effort between CNES and scientific laboratories. The aim of SITools is to provide a self-manageable data access layer deployed on already existing scientific laboratory databases.
- Client/server application
- REST architecture
- User management
- Data sources management
- Datasets management (SQL builder as WYSIWYG Editor, ...)
- Projects management
- Security management
- Conversions capabilities such as units, ...
- Query form builder as WYSIWYG editor
- Extensible Framework (plug-ins, ...) at the server level
- Application module management on the client side
- RSS management
- Open search management
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sitools2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.