This is the Linux app named sK1 whose latest release can be downloaded as sk1-2.0RC1-win64-portable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named sK1 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
sK1 is an open-source, cross-platform illustration program that can be used as a substitute for professional proprietary software like CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrator. Unique project features are CorelDRAW formats importers, tabbed multiple document interface, Cairo-based engine, and color management.
This SourceForge project page is outdated. To download latest sK1 2.0 binaries, please visit official project site: https://sk1project.net/sk1/
- Color management
- CMYK support
- PDF/X-4 output
- Tabbed multiple document interface
- Bidirectional compatibility with professional graphics software
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sk1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.