This is the Linux app named Skills Evaluator whose latest release can be downloaded as skills-evaluator_1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Skills Evaluator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With Skills Evaluator you can easily evaluate employees and/or position candidates’ skills.
You can create questionnaires with scores attached to questions and then see the participants’ scores and their relevant performance against the average of all participants.
Skills evaluator automatically ranks participants based on your questions assigned points.
Questions can be: Yes-No, Numeric Range, Correct Answer, Multiple Choice Single Answer, Multiple choice Multiple Answers, Free Text Questions and have negative or positive scores.
Then you can contact the users that interest you for CV and/or further discussions.
Skills evaluator makes it easy to get the interest you need and filter participants without the need of reading CVs that, most of the times, you can’t compare or are out of your interest.
By setting the right questions you can easily avoid receiving requests that don't match your needs.
On the other hand, as a candidate, you can respond fast.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skills-evaluator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.