This is the Linux app named Skulls! Multi-Network WebCache whose latest release can be downloaded as skulls-v0.3.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Skulls! Multi-Network WebCache with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Skulls! Multi-Network WebCache
DESCRIPTIONSkulls is a Multi-Network WebCache used from P2P clients to bootstrap.
It support all versions of the GWC specification.
It is used mainly for Gnutella/Gnutella2 but it can work with any network (after configuring vars.php).
It use text files to store data so it doesn't require SQL.
- Require PHP 4.3 or higher.
- Support all P2P apps.
- Support all networks.
- Support all versions of the GWC specification.
- Support also HTTPS.
- Support also internationalized domain names (IDN).
- Support CloudFlare CDN.
- Optimized for real life use.
- Lifetime support.
Flat-file, Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skulls/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.