This is the Linux app named skynix OpenCIM whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named skynix OpenCIM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Skynix OpenCIM is a state-of-art Customer Interaction Management System. It is a an open source support ticket system that seamlessly handles customer service/support via email, web-forms and phone calls vide a simple, easy-to-use, multi-user, web-based customer support platform. This comes packed with more features and tools than most of the expensive (and complex) support ticket systems on the market. The best part is, it's completely free.
IRC Freenode #skynix
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/skynixocim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.