This is the Linux app named Slcnc CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as slcncreborn.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Slcnc CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNew version codenamed Slcnc Reborn available ! More informations, an online demo, and more doc to come soon. See the wiki for a complete list of resources already available.
This new version provides :
-A large clean-up by removing various features that were never used on productions website, by anyone, to get a lighter and cleaner user interface
-A total rework of the aesthetical aspect of the UI, for a much better looking app
-A new navigation system, greatly reducing the number of clicks needed to achieve routine site browsing
-Support added for French language, in addition to English
-New options in the now stored separately config file option.php, band short biography, external links
-Commercial support on its way, that can be used to have, for an small initial fee and an even smaller annual fee starting with the second year, to work only with the site for publishing music, support taking care of tasks like initial site configuration, hosting renewals, code update, etc
- sell music online
- provide your music for free download
- provide streaming for your music
- open/free licenced music compatible
- Metadata driven
Advanced End Users
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slcnccms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.