This is the Linux app named SlowQR whose latest release can be downloaded as SlowQR.0.04a.src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SlowQR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SlowQR allows to scan QR codes from images.
Some manual interaction for distorted codes is possible.
Due to missing hardware-accelerated drawing support,
automatic recognition may be slow, hence the name.
- creation/editing of QR codes.
- support of images with perspective
- optional experimental offscreen hardware acceleration (via openGL 2-FBOs)
- editable scan grid allows handling of distorted QR codes
- automatic and manual scan grid creation
- manual image preprocessing
- creation/editing of QR codes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/slowqr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.