This is the Linux app named SM2W Eclipse plug-in whose latest release can be downloaded as sm2w.beta.1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SM2W Eclipse plug-in with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SM2W Eclipse plug-in
SM2W is an Eclipse plug-in that allows users to generate Apache Wicket code (Java and Html markup) from a state machine diagram.
- Live demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efz4M77_1RY
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sm2w/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.