This is the Linux app named Smack XmlBeans Packet Extension whose latest release can be downloaded as smackxmlbeans_0_0_5_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Smack XmlBeans Packet Extension with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Smack XmlBeans Packet Extension
Provides access to the Smack XMPP client library packet extensions via XMLBeans binding framework. Mapper converts XML Beans document objects to the Smack packet extensions and vice versa.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smackxmlbeans/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.