This is the Linux app named Smartcard Lib for Arduino compat. boards whose latest release can be downloaded as sclib_0.0.7rc4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Smartcard Lib for Arduino compat. boards with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Smartcard Lib for Arduino compat. boards
DESCRIPTIONSmartcard access lib for Arduino based boards connected directly to a smartcard.
This is currently a work in progress.
Currently it is possible to communicate with a smartcard directly connected to a Arduino board or connected via a TDA8024T (or compatible chips. e.g. DS8024).
All tests have been done with a smart card slot connected directly to the Aruino board.
- Activation of asynchronous and synchronous smart cards
- Exchanging data with supported Smart card (Sending / Receiving)
- Asychron T=0 APDU communication.
- Basic sychron communication
- ETU calculation from TS byte.
- Support class for SLE4432 / SLE4442 / SLE4441 and SLE4440 compatible sychron smartcards.
Mostly used for secure data storage.
- Error handling not completly implemented.
No retries if parity error is found.
- Setup of communication parameters from ATR
- T=1 communication not supported (Still possible via "raw" sendBytes(..) / receiveBytes(..))
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinosclib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.