This is the Linux app named SmartSlog whose latest release can be downloaded as SmartSlogKPlib_NET_v0.6beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SmartSlog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SmartSlog (Smart Space Ontology) is a software/application development kit (SDK or ADK) for programming Smart-M3 agents (Knowledge Processors, KPs) that consume/produce smart space content according with its high-level ontological representation. SmartSlog applies the code generation approach: given an OWL ontology description, the ontology programming library is produced. The latter provides API to access the smart space via a Smart-M3 Semantic Information Broker (SIB) and data structures and functions to represent and maintain locally in KP code all ontology classes, relations, properties, and individuals.
Since 2012 the project is supported by grant KA179 of Karelia ENPI programme, http://kareliaenpi.eu/
More information about project: http://oss.fruct.org/wiki/SmartSlog
Smart-M3 on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart-M3
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers
C#, C, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smartslog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.