This is the Linux app named SMILI whose latest release can be downloaded as smilx-Setup-Windows-v1.0.3.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SMILI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Simple Medical Imaging Library Interface (SMILI), pronounced 'smilie', is an open-source, light-weight and easy-to-use medical imaging viewer and library for all major operating systems. The main sMILX application features for viewing n-D images, vector images, DICOMs, anonymizing, shape analysis and models/surfaces with easy drag and drop functions. It also features a number of standard processing algorithms for smoothing, thresholding, masking etc. images and models, both with graphical user interfaces and/or via the command-line. See our YouTube channel for tutorial videos via the homepage.
The applications are all built out of a uniform user-interface framework that provides a very high level (Qt) interface to powerful image processing and scientific visualisation algorithms from the Insight Toolkit (ITK) and Visualisation Toolkit (VTK). The framework allows one to build stand-alone medical imaging applications quickly and easily.
- Image Processing
- Surface/Model Processing
- Surface/Model Visualisation
- n-D Image Visualisation
- Deformation Field Visualisation
- DICOM and DICOM RT Support
- Shape Modelling
- Python Scripting
- Polygonal Contouring
- Animating Surfaces
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/smili-project/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.