This is the Linux app named Snape whose latest release can be downloaded as snape-1.1.0.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Snape with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Snape is a PHP tool for transparent language, template, and content management consisting of two classes, Snare and Ape: Snare transparently fuses languages (XML/Ape files) with PHP or Smarty templates while Ape provides substitution capabilities being an XML/SimpleXML extension.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snape/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.