This is the Linux app named Sneeze PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as sneeze-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sneeze PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Provides a lightweight wrapper class akin to jQuery, ActiveRecord, and LINQ, allowing one to query objects and collections. Renders it unnecessary to have logic deeply nested in defensive code (checks for is_object, is_null, isset, empty, &c.).
- A powerful querying wrapper class, similar to jQuery
- Can be coupled with any PHP object framework (treat Doctrine like SQL, or navigate SimpleXML like XPath)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sneeze-php/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.