This is the Linux app named SNooPer whose latest release can be downloaded as SNooPer_v0.03.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SNooPer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A machine learning-based method for somatic variant identification from low-pass next-generation sequencing.
- Somatic variant identification
- Low-pass next-generation sequencing
- Machine learning approach
- Random Forest classification
- Free for academic use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snooper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.