This is the Linux app named Snowflake Multidimensional CASE Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as SnowflakeSource1_00.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Snowflake Multidimensional CASE Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Snowflake Multidimensional CASE Tool
Snowflake is a CASE Tool directed towards data warehousing projects. Through an easy to use graphical interface, it allows the construction of a conceptual design of the data warehouse or data mart, using a simple multidimensional notation.
- Interactive canvas for easy conceptual design construction.
- Save file in XML format.
- Visualize constructs (Facts, Dimensions, Associations) as you build your design.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/snowflakecase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.