This is the Linux app named SoaBox whose latest release can be downloaded as SoaBox-1.1.6.GA-install.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SoaBox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SoaBox lets you create a virtual version of your SOA environment. Clients (WS-Webservices,RESTful, JMS, HTTP, FTP, Filesystem, POJOs/Custom Code), servers (HTTP/Endpoints) and data (XML, SOAP, CSV, etc). It's written in Java and runs with JBoss 5.x and 6.x
- Http/Ws Endpoints virtualization
- Client virtualization (with support for HTTP(WS/SOAP, REST, etc), FTP, JMS, filesystem, POJOs/Custom code)
- XML virtualization (with built in engine or Velocity)
- Load testing
- Functional testing
- Runs with JBoss 5.x jdk1.5 and 6.x jdk 1.6 (AS, EAP, ESB, SOA-P)
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soabox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.