This is the Linux app named SOAPsv to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AsmSV.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SOAPsv to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SOAPsv to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is an approach that complements previous methods for reliable homozygous structural variation identification. Our approach accurately determines genotype and breakpoints relative to a reference genome based on de novo assembly of Illumina Genome Analyzer sequencing data. In this method, we examined only homozygous structural variations because detecting heterozygous structural variations requires assembly of haplotype sequences, which is not yet possible using existing assemblers.
AWK, C++, Perl, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soapsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.