This is the Linux app named SObjectizer whose latest release can be downloaded as so-188.8.131.52.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SObjectizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE! This is an old home for SObjectizer and so5extra.
Since Aug 2019 the development of SObjectizer and so5extra is moved to GitHub:
SObjectizer is an in-process message dispatching framework with implementation of Actor Model, Publish-Subscribe Model and CSP-like channels.
SObjectizer allows the creation of a concurrent app as a set of agent-objects which interact with each other through asynchronous messages. It handles message dispatching and provides a working context for message processing. And allows to tune those things by supplying various ready-to-use dispatchers.
- Maturity. SObjectizer is based on ideas that have been put forward in 1995-2000. And SObjectizer itself is being developed since 2002.
- Stability. From the very beggining SObjectizer was used for business-critical applications, and some of them are still being used in production. Breaking changes in SObjectizer are rare and we approach to them very carefully.
- Cross-platform. SObjectizer runs on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, macOS and Android.
- Free. SObjectizer is distributed under BSD-3-CLAUSE license, so it can be used in development of proprietary commercial software for free.
- Well-documented. There is a plenty of information in project's Wiki.
- Commercial support is available by a request.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sobjectizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.