This is the Linux app named SockJS-client whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.5.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SockJS-client with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- SockJS mimics the WebSockets API
- After the script is loaded you can establish a connection with the SockJS server
- Similar to the 'WebSocket' API, the 'SockJS' constructor takes one, or more arguments
- Allows you to supply a list transports that may be used by SockJS
- Both client and server use session identifiers to distinguish connections
- Specify a minimum timeout in milliseconds to use for the transport connections
- You can connect any WebSocket RFC 6455 compliant WebSocket client
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sockjs-client.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.