This is the Linux app named Socr3 whose latest release can be downloaded as Socr3-JavaDoc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Socr3 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Socr3 is a plugin-oriented, open source platform upon which I'm building an OCR suite. The name Socr3 stands for "Open Source Optical Character Recognition, Reading, Rendering, and Exporting", and is subject to change in the future.
- barcode generation and decoding
- supports templating of coversheets
- imports and processes many different document types
- watches folders for files to process
Government, Healthcare Industry, Legal Industry, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/socr3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.