This is the Linux app named SoftIB Serial Communicator whose latest release can be downloaded as sercomm.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SoftIB Serial Communicator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SoftIB Serial Communicator
A simple to use serial communication software for communicating with other serial, MCU and Arduino. The SoftIB Serial Communicator communicates with other Serial devices that use a simple asynchronous communication using only the RX and TX signals without any control signals. The application was developed based on the communication with microcontrollers, but it can be used in all other cases.
- Receive and send data to any other serial device
- Send data with pauses and readable data insertions
- Perform bi-directional data flow monitoring, using port forwarding
- Create and save separate files of your most frequently used commands
- Test data transmission cables with different speeds and characteristics
- See the total number of bytes sent and received, the time required for data transmission and the calculated CRC32
Education, Developers, Testers
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/softib-serial-communicator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.