This is the Linux app named Softsqueeze whose latest release can be downloaded as softsqueeze_windows_3_9_2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Softsqueeze with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
"Squeezebox is the smartest way to stream MP3s and Internet radio to your stereo without loss of sound quality." (Slim Devices)
SoftSqueeze is a java software implementation of the Squeezebox allowing your PC to stream the same music as your Squeezebox.
The source code for Softsqueeze is now on github. https://github.com/ralph-irving/softsqueeze3
The sourceforge cvs repository marked as read-only.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/softsqueeze/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.