This is the Linux app named solaris-squeak whose latest release can be downloaded as cog-spur-5.0.3047-solaris11.3.p5p.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named solaris-squeak with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Squeak is a direct descendant of the programming language "Smalltalk".
This package contains some scripts to build Squeak on Solaris 11.
The package for Solaris 11.4 is built with https://github.com/cstes/solaris-userland.
Older versions of Squeak for Solaris 10 can be found at http://squeakvm.org or at http://files.squeak.org/3.9/unix-linux/.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/solaris-squeak/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.