This is the Linux app named SolidInvoice whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SolidInvoice with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SolidInvoice is a simple open source general billing manager/ invoicing application made for small businesses and freelancers. It helps you manage clients, contacts, day-to-day billing and more so you can always get paid right and on time.
SolidInvoice is capable of handling recurring invoices, quotes and estimates, as well as online payments. You can receive payments from a number of different gateways such as Paypal Express, Stripe Checkout, Be2bill and more. It also supports multiple currencies.
SolidInvoice has a powerful and flexible RESTful API so you can easily integrate it to any other service.
- Clients and Contacts management
- Quoting and Estimates
- Sending and management of Invoices
- Online Payments through various Payment Gateways
- Tax and discount handling
- Powerful RESTful API
- Multiple Currencies
- Receive Notifications via text message, email or through HipChat
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/solidinvoice.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.