This is the Linux app named SonicLog Cruncher whose latest release can be downloaded as soniccruncher_v0.77.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SonicLog Cruncher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPerl logfile analyzer for DELL Sonicwall Firewall logfiles. This Perl program (Windows /Linux / Mac), creates an HTML file containing: hits per protocol, mean, median and variance on hourly and weekday basis, RBL statistics, IPS stats, VPN stats, virus stats, surfing statistics, CFS blocked sites stats.
- Sonicwall Cruncher is a logfile analyzer for DELL Sonicwall Firewalls. It is written in Perl and must be executed on CLI.
- It will create a HTML file containing some statistics, including surfed sites, VPN connections, IPS attacks, AF alarms...
- calculates mean, median and variance for in- and outgoing traffic
- Perfomance: The script should analyze about 20000 to 50000 lines/sec
- Works with Sonicwall NSA , TZ and Pro series.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sonicanalyzer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.