This is the Linux app named Soothsayer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as soothsayer-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Soothsayer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Soothsayer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Predict if storage utilised will reach capacity within defined period (maximum 5 years), using recent historical data contained within RRD files (maximum -1 year). Produces HTML (or partial HTML) and, more importanly, a PNG RRD Graph showing the prediction and, should the capacity be reached, an annotation indicating when. Optionally email out exception notices.
- Statistical extrapolation - will my storage fill up over the next N days/weeks/months?
- Grapical representation
- Alert notification by email
- Easily published on a web site
- Hundreds of servers can be checked in a few minutes
- Easily scheuled in cron
- Extends the capability of exising metric collection systems, eg Cacti, Groundworks,
System Administrators, Architects, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/soothsayer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.