This is the Linux app named Sormula whose latest release can be downloaded as sormula-4.3-jdk1.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sormula with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple (Easy) Object Relational Mapping for Java
Sormula is a Java library that moves data between Java objects and relational database tables.
* Easy to Use
* Simple to Understand
* Minimal Configuration
It provides select, insert, update, and delete, and many other common operations. One-to-one and one-to-many cascading for unlimited levels. Simplified IN operator parameter as java.util.Collection. Custom conversions between any Java class/type and column type.
* Works with any relational database. Tested with H2, HSQLDB, Derby, SQLiteJDBC, MySQL, MariaDB, Firebird, DB2, Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL.
* Performs as fast as plain JDBC. Performs faster than plain JDBC when caching is enabled.
* Zero-configuration, zero-annotation use is possible.
* Active record pattern may be used but is not required.
- CRUD-ready, POJO-friendly
- Simple to program, configure, and understand
- Active record pattern is supported but is not required
- Creates standard SQL therefore works with any SQL database
Project is a relational object mapper, JDBC, SQL-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sormula/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.