This is the Linux app named Sort taglib whose latest release can be downloaded as sorttag.1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Sort taglib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sort taglib is a taglib that let you sort a collection by any properties in ascending or descending order. You could also sort on several columns. For example, in your store cart, you could let the user to sort by price or artile name or whatever.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sorttag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.