This is the Linux app named Space Combat to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SpaceCombatDbg.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Space Combat to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Space Combat to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SpaceCombat is a space simulation game, like TIE Fighter or Decent Freespace. You can fly different space ships in several missions. Missions are connected to campaigns. It's a single player game. No multiplayer mode planned.
- Binaries for Linux and Windows
- by now: 11 different ships to fly
- by now: 70 missions to fly
- command your own task force
- epic campaign story
- Joystick support (and recommended)
- build your own missions/campaigns
- powerful scripting system for complex missions, campaigns and ai
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spacecombatgame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.